Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Web4Ren Forum (W4RF): Many sorts of information of potential relevance to those interested in Renaissance Intellectual History
18.12.2017 at 00:30:18
News: 2017-09-11: Back to normal.
Not exactly news: You are cordially invited to read, to register (if you've not already done so), to post ... .

Pages: 1
Concerning reviews (generally), and age (Read 5660 times)
hck
ModeratorAndAdmin

Concerning reviews (generally), and age
13.03.2007 at 13:00:27

Over the las few days I have made some progress in posting information concernig reviews that would have been indexed in GGRENir if I'd not have had to stop to update GGRENir due to lack of time.
By now I have reduced my backlog to the point were doubts concerning the usefullness of posting information on the rest of the reviews in my backlog of things originally intended for GGRENir do become stronger. How usefull is it to have information on reviews published more than a year ago on books etc. published more than 3 or even 4 years ago here in the Web4Ren forum? I don't know. But I suspect that the usefullness will be too reduced to justify what maybe is to be seen as cluttering this forum here with definitely not exactly up to date information.

So: as of now and in future: I'll post information on reviews only if the item reviewed was published in 2005 or later and/or the review was published in 2006 or later.

So: I'll not post  information some 130 2003 through 2005 reviews in my backlog here - unless you, the readers/users of this forum tell me you want me to do so, and/or other members of this forum (i.e.: anybody but me  Smiley) start to post information on such "older" reviews of "older" material here.

So: it's up to you: the users of the Web4Ren forum (W4RF)!  Smiley

for contact information etc. concerning hck (Heinrich C. Kuhn): see http://www.phil-hum-ren.uni-muenchen.de/php/Kuhn/
Email   IP Logged
hck
ModeratorAndAdmin

Re: Concerning reviews (generally), and age
Reply #1 - 02.05.2007 at 13:00:39

As there were no responses up to now (02.05.2007 at 12:59:28): I'll keep these "older" reviews in my private collection of things potentially fit for GGRENir out of W4RF: I won't bother you with these 2003 to 2005 reviews.

for contact information etc. concerning hck (Heinrich C. Kuhn): see http://www.phil-hum-ren.uni-muenchen.de/php/Kuhn/
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1